
I found out he's back in town....
How do you come back in town and not call to check on your baby? This isn't about me, it's not about about him, it's about our child.
Okay...so this is taking this not calling mess to a whole nother level. This is beyond a challenge, this is ridiculous...
BUT I'M STILL NOT GOING TO CALL!!!
Why you may ask? Why should I? He doesn't care enough about his child to see how things are...to make sure everything is A-OK. Heck, he didn't even call to say...I haven't seen my baby in several weeks and would like to see my baby.
Who is this man? I really don't know him...I'm so disappointed...all I can say is WOW...
How do you come back in town and not call to check on your baby? This isn't about me, it's not about about him, it's about our child.
Okay...so this is taking this not calling mess to a whole nother level. This is beyond a challenge, this is ridiculous...
BUT I'M STILL NOT GOING TO CALL!!!
Why you may ask? Why should I? He doesn't care enough about his child to see how things are...to make sure everything is A-OK. Heck, he didn't even call to say...I haven't seen my baby in several weeks and would like to see my baby.
Who is this man? I really don't know him...I'm so disappointed...all I can say is WOW...

Found you on thirtysomething...
ReplyDeleteSo, if I may ask... what do you plan to accomplish by not talking to him? Wouldn't it be better to just get some closure on your relationship with him?
It's actually funny that you posed this question. I was just blogging about moving on. I want the closure but am afraid that he won't be in our child's life. Very sad statement but true.
ReplyDeleteOur relationship is no longer and the only thing I can truly accomplish by not calling him is to show him that it's over because my actions speak louder than my words.
Thanks for your response.