I realized something this evening...I'm ready to move on. My heart is not like a light switch that can be turned on and off so this didn't happen overnight. I would be lying if I said I didn't care or didn't love him anymore but I love myself more and that's what's most important.I want someone to love me the way that I love...give like I give...I want the 110% that I give to be reciprocated.
So what's the problem? Once I move on...there's no turning back. It's like catch 22. He said if he was ready to commit he would be with me but you guessed it...he still has some run in him and is nowhere close to being ready. His actions have shown me this...he made it loud and clear. He's not ready but as soon as I move on there will no chances of us getting back together. It's like a no-win situation...catch 22.
The question I now need to ask myself is...it's been two weeks and counting...should I even care?

No comments:
Post a Comment